Friday, January 1, 2010

Do I really think I need a reading challenge?

Apparently, because I've just signed up for the 10-10-10 Challenge organized by Twitter-buds Kalen and Melissa.

So by October 10, the goal is to read 10 books from each of these categories:

1. Shakespeare-related
2. Poetry
3. Biography
4. Contemporary young adult
5. Children's non-fiction
6. Science fiction
7. History
8. Mystery
9. Written before 1900
10. Pulitzer winners

Let's see if I can do better than the last challenge I signed up for.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

That looks like one of the more difficult challenges--good luck! I bet you'll get it done. I've signed up for a bunch that aren't anywhere near as ambitious. :)

Sarah Rettger said...

I have something of a history of neglecting challenges, so I have my doubts! But I've gotten through two Agatha Christies this month, so I can check off two in the mystery category. (And I'll save my rant about Hercule Poirot for another time.)